The Week of Self Sabotage
2019-04-08 / 2019-04-14
- Self sabotage is a thing, and appears in many forms.
- Willpower is a weapon you can use against self sabotage. I've learned that there is a debate in science as to whether or not willpower is a finite resource. Also there is this experiment which is called the Marshmallow Experiment.
- We all should stay away from perfectionism, and focus on the progress...
- ...which leads us to Kaizen; using very small steps to improve a habit, a process, or a product. Improve only 1% each day, week, or month.
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. goals keeps you on track.
- Remember to pause before you proceed.
- Make time for some personal brainstorming sessions. With each session, state your problem clearly, and focus on the solutions.
If you want to get notified about updates on my website, sign up to my private list: