The Week of Self Sabotage
2019-04-08 / 2019-04-14
- Self sabotage is a thing, and appears in many forms.
- Willpower is a weapon you can use against self sabotage. I've learned that there is a debate in science as to whether or not willpower is a finite resource. Also there is this experiment which is called the Marshmallow Experiment.
- We all should stay away from perfectionism, and focus on the progress...
- ...which leads us to Kaizen; using very small steps to improve a habit, a process, or a product. Improve only 1% each day, week, or month.
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. goals keeps you on track.
- Remember to pause before you proceed.
- Make time for some personal brainstorming sessions. With each session, state your problem clearly, and focus on the solutions.